Some dance classes on hiatus for the summer!
* Line dance and Healthy-Steps on-going every Monday at Everett Senior Center
* Beginner Country Western Line dance class at Arlington Community Education starts Wednesday, October 4, 2017
* Beyond Beginner East Coast Swing class at ArlingtonCommunity Education starts Wednesday, October 4, 2017
* Intermediate line dance and Healthy-Steps on Thursday afternoons at Malden Senior Center
* Private lessons for weddings at your convenience
* Rape Aggression Defense (RAD) Systems starting October 15,2017 at the West Medford Community Center
* Line dance at Smokies Saturday, Septemer 30. Lesson at 6 pm, dancing 7-11 pm. Dance with live band on august 4; no lesson.
Dancing with Pat the Patriot at the Medford Health Expo
Private Lessons & Wedding Dancing
Private lessons are scheduled to fit your needs; most are done in my home studio in Medford, MA, but have iPod, will travel: I will even teach you in the privacy of your own home! Call or e-mail me to discuss your options. See descriptions of programs to decide if privates are right for you.
10am: Healthy-Steps at Everett SeniorCenter
1 pm: Country Western Line Dance at Everett Senior Center
6:30-7:45 pm: Line dance at Arlington Community Education
7:45-9 pm: Swing dance at Arlington Community Education
9:30-10:30 am: Healthy-Steps at Atria Assisted Living, Burlington
1:30-2:30 pm: Healthy-Steps at Malden Senior Center
2:30-3:30 pm: Intermeidate Line Dance at Malden Senior Center
"So you can't dance? Not at all? Not even one step? . . . How can you say that you've taken any trouble to live when you won't even dance?"-Hermann Hesse