Some dance classes on hiatus for the summer!
* Line dance and Healthy-Steps on-going every Monday at Everett Senior Center
* Beginner Country Western Line dance class at Arlington Community Education starts September 2017
* Beyond Beginner East Coast Swing class at ArlingtonCommunity Education starts in September 2017
* Intermediate line dance and Healthy-Steps on Thursday afternoons at Malden Senior Center
* Private lessons for weddings at your convenience
* Rape Aggression Defense (RAD) Systems coming agin the Fall of 2017 at the West Medford Community Center
* Line dance at Smokies Saturdays, July 22. Lesson at 6 pm, dancing 7-11 pm. Dance with live band on august 4; no lesson.
Dancing with Pat the Patriot at the Medford Health Expo
Private Lessons & Wedding Dancing
Private lessons are scheduled to fit your needs; most are done in my home studio in Medford, MA, but have iPod, will travel: I will even teach you in the privacy of your own home! Call or e-mail me to discuss your options. See descriptions of programs to decide if privates are right for you.
10am: Healthy-Steps at Everett SeniorCenter
1 pm: Country Western Line Dance at Everett Senior Center
6:30-7:45 pm: Line dance at Arlington Community Education
7:45-9 pm: Swing dance at Arlington Community Education
9:30-10:30 am: Healthy-Steps at Atria Assisted Living, Burlington
1:30-2:30 pm: Healthy-Steps at Malden Senior Center
2:30-3:30 pm: Intermeidate Line Dance at Malden Senior Center
"When someone blunders, we say that he makes a misstep. Is it then not clear that all the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill our history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill in dancing"-Moliere